This event has ended. Thanks for your support! Please join us on April 1, 2023, for our fourth annual Bluebonnet Extravaganza Dinner & Auction.
April 2, 2022
- 4:00 – 10:00 pm
- Knibbe Ranch
- 9836 Spring Branch Road, Spring Branch, TX 78070
- Raise funds to Stop 3009 Vulcan Quarry!
Help Preserve Our Hill Country Environment! Join us for our third annual fundraising dinner and auction—this year at the historic Knibbe Ranch in Spring Branch, one of the few remaining Century Heritage ranches in Texas. The evening is dedicated to raising funds for the continued legal fight against the proposed Vulcan quarry and bringing awareness to the negative impacts of poorly supervised aggregate mining and quarry operations in Texas.
Enjoy fabulous Texas BBQ, local libations, unique photo opportunities, music, dancing, and more! Silent and live auctions will top off the evening as we toast everything that we love about our one-of-a-kind Hill Country—all while supporting a great cause!
This event is sold out! Looking forward to seeing you on April 2!
All proceeds will support legal counsel and scientific experts needed for the ongoing battle against the proposed Vulcan quarry and TCEQ. Attire: bolos and boots (Hill Country dressy). Tickets are $125 per person (plus fees). $65 of each ticket is tax-deductible. This event is sold out.
Silent & Live Auctions
A few of the great auction items and unique experiences currently available (more being added every week) include:
- Five nights in Maui plus helicopter island tour
- Three nights at the Lodge in Jackson Hole, with professional fly fishing trip
- One-week stay in Angel Fire, New Mexico for group of eight
- Five-night inclusive Caribbean package to Punta Cana, Cancun, or Riviera Maya
- Four all-inclusive nights in Los Cabos, with sport fishing trip
- Six nights for four adults in Tuscany, with dinner and wine by private chef
- Bracken Bat Cave experience for group of ten
- Diamonds on Ice
- Original watercolor painting — Keith Randolph original
- Tito’s Handmade Vodka package
- San Antonio Botanical Gardens membership and picnic basket
- Whataburger lover’s gift card and goodies basket
- In-N-Out Burger roundup combo
- Natural Bridge Caverns tickets and picnic basket
- Tickets to San Antonio Zoo and Six Flags Fiesta Texas
- Photography packages and sessions from Steve Armstrong Photography
- Gift baskets and certificates from many other restaurants and retailers
- Many more great items and unique experiences!
As silent and live auction items are added, we will be displaying selected items here and on our Facebook page. Mark West, Auctioneer #17806.
Thanks to our sponsors for their generous support and contributions!
Bat Conservation International
Brauntex Performing Arts Theatre
Bubba Duke’s Authentic Texas BBQ
Comal Pecan Farm
Cooper’s Old Time Pit Bar-B-Que
Dry Comal Creek Winery & Vineyards
Free Roam Brewing
Gallman Granite & Tile
Kathleen Banse, State Farm
Las Fontanas Mexican Kitchen
Natural Bridge Caverns
R. Keith Randolph
Oak Valley Vineyards & Restaurant
Preserve Our Hill Country Environment Foundation
Robin Jackson Photography
San Anthony Jewelry & Formal
San Antonio Botanical Garden
San Antonio Zoo
Second Wind Luxury Vacation Rentals
Six Flags Fiesta Texas
Steve Armstrong Photography
Tito’s Handmade Vodka
The Wash Tub
West Ridge Construction
Wild Birds Unlimited
Winery on the Gruene
Preserve Our Hill Country Environment Foundation (DBA Stop 3009 Vulcan Quarry, Friends of Dry Comal Creek) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization formed to preserve, protect, and restore the land, water, air, wildlife, unique features, and quality of life in the Texas Hill Country from the aggressive and insufficiently regulated expansion of the aggregate industry. Contributions to Preserve Our Hill Country Environment Foundation are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.