This event has ended. Thanks for your support! Please join us on April 1, 2023, for our fourth annual Bluebonnet Extravaganza Dinner & Auction.
March 29, 2019
- 6:00 – 10:00 pm
- 10900 Texas Highway 46 West, New Braunfels, TX 78132 (about one mile west of FM 3009)
- Raise funds to Stop 3009 Vulcan Quarry!
Help preserve your Texas Hill Country! Join us at our inaugural fundraising dinner and auction in the heart of the Texas Hill Country at romantic Castle Avalon. Enjoy gourmet food, libations, music, and dancing—just for starters. Silent and live auctions will top off the evening as we toast everything that we love about our one-of-a-kind Hill Country—all while supporting a great cause!
All proceeds will support legal counsel and experts needed for the ongoing contested case hearing against the proposed Vulcan quarry.
Tickets are $125 per person (plus fees). $65 of each ticket is tax-deductible. If you wish to avoid ticket fees or reserve a vegetarian dinner, please contact email@example.com.
Silent & Live Auctions
A few of the great auction items available include:
- Three-night stay in Angel Fire, New Mexico cabin for eight people
- Golf package for four at TPC San Antonio
- Seven-night stay in your choice of selected Mexico or US resort destinations
- Whiskey, vodka, and private tour from Rebecca Creek Distillery
- Starlight Suites tickets to Kinky Boots at The Majestic Theatre
- Two-night stay at Rebecca Creek Bed & Breakfast
- Dove hunt in Argentina
- Seven-night package for two in Tuscany
- Gift certificates from many restaurants and retailers
- Many more great items!
As silent and live auction items are added, we will be displaying selected items here and on our Facebook page. Mark West, Auctioneer #17806.
Thanks to our sponsors for their generous support and contributions!
All proceeds will support legal counsel and experts needed for the contested case hearing for Friends of Dry Comal Creek and Stop 3009 Vulcan Quarry.